Console edition receives patch 1.31, fixes various bugs
With Facepunch-developed Rust Receiving its March update on PC last week, its console counterpart, which is supported by Double Eleven, isn’t forgotten either. While the game on the console received its updated Offshore Blowout last month, Double Eleven has released another new update for the game, focusing more on fixing some of the remaining problems.
The new update, the 1.31 patch is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and aims to solve some problems in the game, such as resolution of crashes that occur when moving objects in the queue manufacturing and attack helicopters that disappear at random in the midst of combat. The crash problems which occurred when a player banned trying to reach a friend on a server have also been solved, so players have one less thing to worry about.
The patch notes are quite brief. You can read the full notes on the game’s official website or find them in full below.
RUST CONSOLE EDITION PATCH 1.31
- Fixed a crash when moving items in the crafting queue
- Fixed a crash that could occur when accessing the offline locker
- Fixed a crash when banned players tried to join a friend on a server
- Fixed Heavy Scientists getting stuck above the Oil Rig Helipad after the Chinook drops them off
- Fixed players being able to shoot through trees with 5.56 rifle ammo
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Attack Helicopter to disappear in combat
- Fixed respawning trees sometimes being harvested in one hit
- Texture updates for oil rig landmarks